15 days 1 hour 57 minutes 30 seconds
Ignite is a New Way-powered summer enrichment program targeted for students in grades K-12 with learning differences. Ignite pairs engaging coursework in the mornings with thematic recreation in the afternoons, offering academic continuity at a modified pace, similarly to the educational model of New Way Academy. Ignite’s curriculum includes thematic afternoon courses, off-campus experiences, hands-on learning opportunities, and practical applications for main content areas. Develop your child’s skills while appealing to their unique interests — this summer at Ignite!
Our program for 2019 runs June 3 – 28, 2019
If your child wants…
- To have fun with teachers they know and love
- A familiar, safe place to enjoy their summer
- An opportunity to continue in academics, similar to the school year
- OT or Speech services throughout the month of June
- Cooking, dance, or thematic recreation to entertain all interests in the afternoons
…then the Ignite Summer Program is for you!