Students can register for the full 4-week schedule (June 3 – 28) of morning classes:
- Morning Sessions: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Summer School (K-12): $1600
- Add-On Speech Therapy (K-12): $700
- Add-On Occupational Therapy (K-8): $700
- Add-On Handwriting Workshop with the Occupational Therapy Team (K-8): $500
Students can register week-to-week for afternoon enrollment:
- Afternoon Sessions: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Thematic Recreation (June 3 – 28): $200 per week
- Alternative Class, Cooking with Chuy (June 3 – June 7): Additional $50
- Alternative Class, Just Dance! (June 17 – June 21): No additional charge
- After care coverage for 4pm – 5pm (June 3 – 28): $50 per week
*Subject to cancellation based on enrollment. Student may need to submit evaluations for therapy options. Therapy details and cost TBD.
NEW THIS YEAR: Week 1 (June 3 – 7) and Week 3 (June 17 – 21) will have specialty classes!
Cooking with Chuy: Sign up for an intensive cooking class during week 1 with Chef Chuy from Atlasta, plus one of your favorite New Way teachers! For one week, students learn easy cooking techniques, quick-fix meals, best practices, food safety, and more in our very own cafeteria kitchen. Your budding sous chef will end the week with a culminating experience and increased confidence in the kitchen. Our Cooking with Chuy class is an additional $50 to cover the cost of materials. Open to students in grades 4 – 12 only. No experience required, only a desire to cook!
Just Dance!: For week 3 only, cover the dance basics in styles of hip-hop, urban, and more. With various forms of dance and associated techniques, there is truly something for everyone! Practice musicality, rhythm, free-styling, and artistic expression through movement. End the week by showing off skills at a dance recital. All skills and abilities welcomed, all your student needs is the desire for movin’ and groovin’! Please plan to wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing for the week. Just Dance! is for students grades K – 12, no experience required.
What will a day at Ignite in 2019 look like?A full day agenda at the Ignite Summer Program is coming soon.