If you’d like to drop off your child as early as 7:00am, you can register for before care for a fee of $5/day. To pick up as late as 5:30pm, you can register for after care for $10/day which begins at 4:00pm and ends at 5:30pm. Otherwise, camp drop-off time is from 7:45-8:00am and pick up is from 4:00-4:15pm.
- All applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- A 10% deposit is required at the time of registration with the exception of early bird registration (March 1-31), which is a paid-in-full option only. The deposit will be applied towards your balance once your registration has been completed for the desired program (If we are unable to accommodate your initial program choice, we will call you before continuing the registration process)
- Payment plans are available. One or two installment options will be available for you in the payment options section of our online registration portal. The number of installment options will be dependent upon the time in which the registration has been completed.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Full payment for Sessions 1 & 2 are due in full by June 15.
- Full payment for Sessions 3 & 4 are due in full by July 15.
- Any payments made toward the balance of any program (except deposits) are refundable up until May 15, provided that the camp office has been notified in writing of the withdrawal
- Prior to May 15, balances (except deposits) may be transferred to another program, based on availability, or applied to another immediate family member, again based on availability
- After May 15, all camp fees are non-refundable
- Ignite will offer a 10% discount to any family who registers their child between March 1-March 31. Starting April 1, normal pricing will resume. From time to time, we will offer promotional discounts in advertisements targeted throughout the entire Phoenix Valley. Contact camp office for more details.Campers enrolled for all eight weeks of camp are entitled to a 5% discount off the total cost of selected programs (Extended Day included). This discount is applied by the Camp Office at the time of initial registration. Please contact the Camp office at email@example.com or 602-389-8605 prior to submitting registration. Camper families with more than one camper attending at least 3 sessions of camp are entitled to a 5% sibling discount off the second, third, and so on. The sibling discount is applied to the lower-priced tuition. This discount will be applied by our office prior to initial registration. Contact the camp office for more information.Note: Discounts may not be used in conjunction with other discounts at the time of registration with the exception of sibling discounts (see below).
Each individual event will be addressed according to behavior expectations identified in the camper handbook. Ignite Day Camp strives to offer a group experience and opportunities for learning within the boundaries of safety, common sense and the law. We reserve the right to terminate the participation of any camper, without refund and without formal hearing, whom we believe has violated the conditions for participation or has become a hindrance to the group or goals of the program.
Any camper who can manage in a traditional school setting should thrive at Ignite Day Camp. Ignite is led by a team of teachers from New Way Academy, who are equipped with the expertise required to meet the needs of children with a wide variety of differences. However, because children’s safety is paramount, some prospective campers’ physical or emotional considerations may require extra help that is beyond our camp’s staffing & resource limitations. Please call the camp office to discuss your child’s specific needs and to find out if Ignite is the appropriate summer placement.
Campers are required to bring a lunch and water bottle to camp, daily. We collect lunches in the morning and keep them refrigerated throughout the day. Lunch is scheduled for full day campers only from 12pm-1pm.
You can drop off your child at the cafeteria as early as 7:45 am. If your child is late, have them go to the front office so a camp counselor can be notified to help assist them in joining their group. We ask that you pick up your child at the same place in front of the chow hall between 4:00pm-4:15pm.
We will provide a backpack, personal sunscreen, and a chapstick at the beginning of camp. Each day, we ask that parents send their campers having already applied sunscreen. We recommend that campers should bring their own personal sunscreen to re-apply throughout the day to ensure the safety of each camper as they may be exposed to the elements of the Phoenix summer sun. Daily snacks will be provided at 10am for morning campers and again at 2:30pm for afternoon. Your child will need a water bottle, lunch and any desired additional snacks. Ignite will have “hydration stations” set up throughout campus for campers to utilize during breaks and as needed throughout the day. Campers should wear clothing appropriate for being active and outdoors, and a sweatshirt for any activities that will be indoors (buildings are air-conditioned).
We will have a medical assistant on campus in the mornings, and a medical professional available on call in the afternoons to assist each of the campers in the event they get sick.
The ratio of staff to campers is 1:8 on average (depending on the age level). The age range of counselors is 19 and up. They have completed at least one year of college, and undergo 5 days of thorough training prior to the start of camp covering topics such as safety and risk management issues, team building, counseling skills, and communication and teaching skills. Each Ignite staff member is required to follow all protocol in compliance with the ACA standards (American Camp Association) which includes (but is not limited to) background checks, livescan fingerprinting, and national sex offender clearance to ensure the safety of our campers at all times. Our activities are geared toward the developmental needs and interests of each age group. We protect the quality of the experience by limiting the number of campers in each group based on ACA standards. Smaller groups create better bonding, and we want the students to get to know one another and counselors are better able to manage the experience.
We are in the process of becoming certified by ACA (American Camp Association). This means that we will meet or exceed more than 300 standards of health safety, and program excellence. Our staff goes through a minimum of one week of staff training and are certified in First Aid and CPR. We follow all safety precautions as mandated by the ACA. Safety is always our top priority at camp.
Upon enrollment during any special promos (ie early bird registration), you will receive a 10% discount on any purchases made during that time. For normal pricing which will begin on April 1, you will be asked for a 10% deposit and 1-2 monthly installments before camp begins depending on the date of registration. May 15 is the final day of registration for Sessions 1 & 2. June 15 is the final day of the registration for Sessions 3 & 4.
If you forgot your password, click the “I forgot my password” link on the signup page. It will send you a link via your email address. Click on the link, reset your password, and continue on to your account!